- December 22, 2022
- by Kalam Kagaz
- Resume Writing
One of the essential things in any admission or recruitment process, the Resume is a document containing your academic, professional, and personal information. It reflects heavily on your personality and can make or break your chances of getting the position you desire in a company. The sumptuous document works as the first point of interaction between you and the recruitment team.
What is a Visual Resume?
In simple terms, it is the future of Resumes. As the name suggests, a Visual Resume contains more visual content like infographics, pictures, templates, etc., and facilitates a much easier understanding when compared to traditional resumes.
Its roots lie in the fact that people grasp visual content faster than its textual counterpart. When a selection team is going through hundreds of CVs, they don’t have a lot of time to go through every document thoroughly. Visual resumes can stand out of the lot in such situations and make a quick but long-lasting impression.
Qualities of a good resume
- Well-organized: A Resume contains several sections containing information related to the candidate’s personal, academic, and work life. Unless the data is organized handsomely, it would not please the ones going through it. Therefore, proper structures, margins, groups, etc., must be consistently maintained to increase the chances of selection.
- Articulately written: It is not an essay and hence, doesn’t need to be barraged with long sentences. A resume needs to be crisp and precisely to the point with powerful yet short sentences. Recruiters merely spend more than 4-5 minutes reading a CV, and the ones that are written well need only that much time to outshine others.
- Visually appealing: Unless a Resume owns visual prowess, survival is not easy for it. Pictures, graphs, well-styled headlines, customized templates, etc., have a different ability to strike a chord with the recruiting team. A visually delightful Resume has all the relevant information summarised engagingly.
- Result-oriented: Usually, applicants use words like “assisted” or “responsible” to showcase what they have done at a particular firm. It could be one of the approaches; however, it is not the right one. When you use such words, you are trying to communicate what a bare minimum guy does at any workplace. Instead of taking a task-oriented approach, you should have a result-oriented approach that focuses more on your accomplishments.
- Tailor-made: An all-weather CV is a thing of the past. A good CV needs to be modified every time before applying for any position based on the work profile. For each job, companies use a tracking system that shortlists CVs based on specific keywords. A resume that is not customized doesn’t stand a chance to be on top of the spectrum.
- Well-edited: Unless the usage of words, grammar, punctuation marks, etc., is checked and the document proofread several times, a Resume carries a high chance of rejection. Why would a firm hire a non-serious candidate who cannot submit a fool-proof Resume? A good CV must be exhaustively edited before submission.
How to Get the Best Resume?
To steer through the stiff competition, you must own a highly qualitative and impactful CV. Not everyone is proficient in writing, and, understandably, you may have doubts regarding the structure, industry preferences, keyword placements, writing style, etc. Therefore, a safer option is to get your Resume written by a professional writing agency. In your pursuit of success, we present to you the three best Resume writing companies in India: Write Right, Estorytellers, and Taletel.
It is amongst the most famous content writing company that began operations way before the digital revolution arrived. Write Right has a highly professional pool of writers capable of delivering tailor-made content.
Apart from Resumes, Write Right offers Statement of Purpose, Letter of Motivation, Recommendation Letter, Blogs, Articles, Technical Writing Services, Academic Articles, Creative Writing, Social Media Content, etc. It enjoys an excellent standing due to its high success rate and an advanced team of writers. Moreover, it has helped several new firms establish themselves despite the cut-throat competition all around.
As a content writing firm, Write Right believes in the power of the written word and aims to guide students, job-seeker, small businesses, and big companies in their journey.
Estorytellers is another content writing agency that caters to all types of content, from blogs and articles to resumes and SOPs. The writers at Estorytellers put immense efforts into developing the right Resumes in accordance with the job profile.
Ever since it was brought into existence, the company has been delivering the best quality to its clients. Their success rate is one to reckon with, and they are well known in the Resume writing world.
The firm boasts of having over 20 mind-boggling creative writers and many satisfied clients. The number of services offered by them is almost the same as the other two mentioned above. It promises to create attention-grabbing Resumes to get the reader hooked to it from the very first sight. Since its inception, Taletel has helped in the career upliftment of innumerable young job-seekers with their exquisite Resumes, SOPs, LORs, etc.
Now since you have a fair idea of the services the three companies in contention offer, it is time we move on to an honest comparison amongst them based on several factors.
Comparison between the Resume Writing Services of Write Right, Estorytellers, and Taletel
Ease of Access:
Until and unless the services of a company can be easily accessed by consumers; there is no point in its existence.
- Write Right: There are two ways to submit a Resume writing request with Write Right. You can go to their website, fill the form on their homepage, and from the drop-down list of services, select “Resume.” Another way is to hover over the “Services+” option, present right in the header part of the homepage, and select “Resume Writing Services.” Both methods are suitable, but the second one is much better since it is available at the top, and you don’t have to scroll down. Alternatively, you can also tap on the “Get free quotation” button on the top right corner to submit your request.
- Estorytellers: The process to submit a Resume writing request at Estorytellers is quite similar to that of Write Right. You can hover over the “Services” option at the top and select “Resume Writing Services,” or you can click on “Get a Quote” to submit your request.
- Taletel: They have a differently designed website than the other two. You can communicate a Resume writing request by choosing the same under the “Services” option at the top. You can also tap on “Contact” to submit a request.
A mindful and professional workforce creates the best business. Though all three of them are highly skilled in their work, let us reflect more on the same.
- Write Right: Write Right has been in the Resume writing arena for the longest time compared to the other two firms. It has a curated set of writers who are academically accomplished and creatively skilled. After you submit a request, their team gets in touch with you really quick, and you can freely discuss your requirements in detail with the coordinator assigned to you. While the CV is getting developed, you can stay in touch with their team to get regular updates.
- Estorytellers: It has a team of over 25 professionals working day and night to deliver on client expectations. Its expert group is involved in the Resume writing process from the very first day. They are prompt, accommodative, and efficient in the work they do. Your request is acknowledged in no time, and you can have a direct conversation with the writer assigned to you.
- Taletel: At Taletel, professionalism is the topmost priority. Their excellent writers and editors have a well-planned process to execute their plans. They are never rude, informal, or unprofessional. It is their polished attitude that has brought fortune to the company and built substantial goodwill. Throughout the development process of your CV, they make every effort to keep you informed.
When it comes to Resumes, there is no dearth of templates. However, which one to choose and which one to avoid is a decision best left to experts. Here’s a comparison of the kind of templates the three content writing firms offer.
- Write Right: From chronological to functional resumes, Write Right has all the corners covered. They efficiently customize the pre-existing templates with their self-developed customizations to make sure you get the right match according to your profile. Whenever there is an innovation in the Resume template domain, they are the first to give it shape. Over the years, using their creative workforce, they have been the frontrunners in the context of template generation.
- Estorytellers: CV templates used by Estorytellers are no less than spectacular. With years of experience, they have got a good hold of what kind of designs are best suited to individual industries. All of their templates are eye-catching and intricately designed to land you in the company of your choice.
- Taletel: Since Taletel has a storytelling approach in writing content, their Resume templates are elegant and mindful. They know the art of convincing recruiters by aesthetically connecting with them.
As mentioned earlier, visual resumes are the need of the hour; in fact, their usage has grown enormously in the past few years. Here is how the three agencies fare in the context of visual resumes.
- Write Right: What works in their favour is the hold they have on the mindset of the recruiters. The management of Write Right knows what picture or infographic should be used and at which point. When there’s comparative data to be shown, they choose infographics. Similarly, when a candidate’s rising experience is to be reflected, they may use a pyramid design to indicate the same.
- Estorytellers: Their professional Resume building team keeps a close watch on recent trends and adds eloquent infographics, pictures, frames, colours, etc., accordingly. Estorytellers’ writers are well-equipped and trained to develop the best visual CVs considering the aesthetic factor.
- Taletel: Visual Resumes developed by Taletel are no less than picturesque in themselves. Ignoring their CVs is challenging for the kind of lucid visuals they infuse in them. From pictures to the right vibrancy of colours, they are effervescent in all spheres.
Corrections and rework are part and parcel of Resume services. Still, some companies do not offer revisions and, in one way, keep clients in the lurch. However, Write Right, Estorytellers, and Taletel all give ample time for emendations.
- Write Right: One thing that has helped Write Right reach the heights of success is its promise of providing corrections. In the context of Resumes, they are fully aware that job-seekers want to be entirely sure of the document they are provided with. Therefore, they offer a healthy number of corrections after the delivery of your CV.
- Estorytellers: Though their writers are the best in the business, they do not hide away from accepting the client’s suggestions for rework. Estorytellers allows you to seek any change you want with no questions asked.
- Taletel: Providing quality content is one thing and agreeing to make changes in it afterward is another. For Taletel, the customer matters, and they readily agree to implement the sought modifications.
It is a universal fact that no one wants to spend more. Cost-effective service providers are what people seek. Let us compare the affordability factor amongst the three firms we have.
- Write Right: Strangely, despite being in the business for so long, the prices charged by Write Right are reasonable. They understand the client’s position and have a price mechanism that suits all. Their Resumes are qualitative yet inexpensive.
- Estorytellers: Talking of cost-effectiveness, Estorytellers surely know how much to charge from their customers. Their efficient services come at very reasonable rates with no compromises on the quality.
- Taletel: Amongst the most competitively priced firms, Taletel has a history of being pocket-friendly. Their exceptional Resume writing services do not handicap your pockets while keeping the quality intact.
Professional CV writing is a domain where success rate matters a lot. If a company can’t give results, its existence is already endangered.
- Write Right: It is called the leader of Resume writing services for a reason. The success rate of Write Right is so high that you can count their failures on your fingers. Verified customers call it efficient, effective, accommodative, professional, and whatnot. Over the years, Write Right has consistently proven itself as a client’s company than a profit-making exploiter.
- Estorytellers: Job seekers have publicly praised Estorytellers for their Resume building service not once but on many occasions. They have been a customer’s favourite for a long, all thanks to the team that works behind the scenes.
- Taletel: When it began, Taletel was a small and unknown company, but with time, it has grown squarely due to the positive word of mouth. The spirited writers have consistently provided the best Resumes to clients, which has, in turn, helped them gain immense goodwill in the market.
Why should you choose a professional resume writing agency over a regular writing agency?
You can find a plethora of writing services offering you writing for all sorts of requirements. They have an extensive team of writers to cater to every writing demand. However, ordering resume writing services from them would not be a wise decision. Rather, you should go for professional writing services with extensive years of experience writing resumes. The most imperative reason for choosing resume writers over regular writing agencies are:
Professional resume writers are quite aware of recruiter demand and industry trends regarding resumes. Thus, they offer you the most compelling resume compared to a regular writing agency.
Including keywords for easy passing of resume in ATS
Applicant tracking software is the most widely used program for automating recruitment. These programs include some keywords to shortlist resumes. A professional resume includes industry keywords to help you pass the screening process.
The race to the best is never easy. When you have three highly notable Resume writing companies like Write Right, Estorytellers, and Taletel, the lines of differences fade even more. The best Resumes are articulately written, well-organized, visually appealing, tailor-made, and result-oriented. Moreover, cost-effectiveness, professionalism, and testimonials also matter. While Write Right is the most experienced of the lot, Taletel and Estorytellers are neck to neck in producing quality resumes. Customers love the work culture of all three of them, and hence, there’s no substantial evidence to put one of them above the other two. You can choose either of them and make your profile outnumber others in style.