Writing a good SOP along with your applications and the burden of moving to another country can leave many of us empty-minded. Writing a good SOP alone is a cause of stress for many. Nobody wants to submit a boring SOP and get rejected!
If you plan to write an SOP or get one written for you, you have come to the right place!
What is a Visa SOP?
A Visa SOP is a statement of purpose written to the admission panel to convince them to approve your Visa. It shows why you are eligible for a Student Visa in that country.
Only GPAs, achievements, and good grades are not always enough to get you a seat in your chosen university. Your wants, interests, hobbies, etc., need to be stated in a manner that will attract them towards you. A well-crafted and carefully framed SOP can only do this.
So, are you preparing to write a good SOP, or thinking about hiring someone to do it for you? Well, then continue reading!
Why is a Visa SOP Necessary?
An SOP can be considered the decision-maker of your application! A good SOP can even help those with weaker academic profiles as it can compensate by highlighting your future aspirations.
Many countries like Canada, the USA, etc., need you to submit a Visa SOP with your Visa application. It is required as it helps the Visa committee determine if you are eligible for the respective Visa or not. Each Visa SOP is unique and, it gives a record of your beliefs, achievements, goals, and vision. The committee carefully examines all SOP and rejects all that is not up-to-the-mark.
How to write a solid SOP?
Many small details contribute to making your SOP unique and distinctive. Some tips for writing a good SOP are discussed right here. Read on to find out!
- Plan and frame a draft– Create an outline and write down pointers of what you want to highlight in your SOP. Make sure to frame it carefully. Keep in mind the current trends and the rules and regulations provided by the University.
- Introduce yourself smartly– Introduce who you are and let your personality shine through this SOP. Highlight your interests, hobbies, and most importantly, your reason for applying for the Visa.
- Summarise your achievements– Focus on your work experience and your recent projects or activities. Mention the research you have conducted, important thesis or papers you have written, and any position of responsibility you acquired in recent times.
- Keep it positive– Write your SOP from a positive perspective. Keep the committee engaged in your content by radiating positivity through your words. It puts the committee in a good mood, and they look at your SOP.
- Keep it brief– Unless specified, write your SOP in about 1000- 1200 well-selected words. Don’t stretch your sentences too much. Write to the point to ensure that the reader does not get bored!
Do’s and Don’ts for writing a good SOP!
- Write an intriguing beginning! Engage the admission committee from the opening.
- Talk about your academics, research, and goals.
- Use active voice, not passive voice.
- Let your personality show and highlight your positive attributes.
- Use examples and references to explain your statements.
- Keep your SOP within a reasonable word limit. Do not try to write too much or too little and keep it within the specified word count.
- Tailor your SOP specifically for the country or university you are applying for. Don’t use the same SOP for each application.
- Don’t plagiarise.
- Don’t lie or hide relevant facts. Be truthful.
- Refrain from mentioning irrelevant personal information.
Even the smallest mistakes which you don’t even pay attention to can ruin your chance of getting your application approved! Here are some common mistakes that can have you rejected.
Mistakes that can get your SOP rejected
- Plagiarism- Submitting a copied SOP that you found online is probably the silliest mistake one can make while writing an SOP. The SOP is meant for you to highlight your traits and qualities that a plagiarised SOP can’t do. This immediately creates a poor impression on the admission committee.
- Grammatical Errors- Grammatical errors show that you don’t have a good command of the language and that you didn’t put in enough effort for your SOP.
- False Information- Providing inaccurate information might be one of the biggest blunders one can make while writing their SOP. If you are caught lying on your SOP, your application will positively get rejected.
Why should you hire someone to write your SOP?
- On-time delivery- Many find it hard to take out time from their already busy schedule to write their SOP. Hiring a content writing service ensures that you will get your SOP done in time and won’t miss the deadline.
- Experience- Experienced writers know what attracts the attention of the admission committee towards you. They understand how the SOP has to be framed to get your Visa application approved. Their experience allows them to understand the needs and requirements and draft your SOP accordingly.
- Formal Language- Experienced writers use appropriate language that may be difficult for an inexperienced writer who is short of time. Professional writers eliminate the possibility of having the usage of informal language in your document.
- Make it catchy– Experienced writers use catchy phrases and statements which get the committee hooked onto your SOP from the beginning. But, they also ensure that it does not get too flashy or inappropriate. They make it the accurate level of spicy and professional!
- Ensured quality– Professional writers ensure that your SOP is up to the mark, and their work is usually hard to ignore! They also ensure that there should be no grammatical or other errors that you may miss while proofreading.
- Latest trends– Professionals are aware of the current trends in the industry and frame your content accordingly. This gives your SOP a huge advantage.
Now that you know a lot about some of the perks of hiring a content writing agency to write your SOP, you must also choose the best one in the industry, Write Right!
What is Write Right?
Write Right was established by Bhavik Sarhedi, who is one of the world’s best content writers. He is a prolific writer and author of several famous books, and owner of many enterprises.
Write Right is presently the top-most content writing agency in the whole world! It is ranked as the best content writing agency globally. They provide all kinds of content writing services, like SOP writing, ghostwriting, resume writing, email writing, and more!
By now, you might be definitely asking yourself why you should have Write Right frame your SOPs when several other agencies claim to be the best. Well, we’re committed to answering all your queries!
Why should you choose Write Right?
Write Right has been recognized by several leading agencies like Clutch and Good Firms as the best content writing service provider! Most of Write Right’s clients’ applications get immediately accepted by their chosen universities.
- Adherence to the Guidelines– The Universities usually lay down a set of instructions, like the word limit, page orientation, inclination towards a subject, etc., which have to be followed while writing your SOP. Write Right never compromises on these guidelines and strictly adheres to them. The SOPs written by them are verified and checked before every submission to ensure that there are no errors.
- Professional and experienced writers– Only experienced writers work on your SOPs. You are paired with a writer based on their academic specializations, which can precisely understand your SOP needs as they have a similar background.
- Well-Researched SOPs– The writers at Write Right believe that a solid SOP can only be written after extensive research to gain proper knowledge of the needs and requirements of the client. So, writers at Write Right always explore the official websites, reviews, and other resources to ensure the high quality of your SOP.
- Affordable– The services provided by Write Right are value for money. It produces high-quality, unique SOPs at reasonable and affordable prices to ensure that you don’t spend more than the necessary amount.
- Knowledge of the Trends– The trends keep changing. So, Write Right ensures to keep up with all the trends. It also continuously modifies and upgrades its processes and instructions to the writers to keep up.
- Personal Assistance– Writers at Write Right keep in touch with their clients throughout the process. They don’t alienate their customers; instead, they listen to their wants and needs. They then craft an SOP based on the information you provide and keep updating you about the progress.
- Personal Touch– Admission committees expect you to give the resume a personal touch and elaborate on what made you opt for their program. Though, everyone might not have an interesting story that made them choose the respective university. So, the creative writers at Write Right can craft a believable experience that can one-up your SOP.
- Language– The professionals at Write Right use appropriate and well-crafted language to impress the Admission Committee. But, they also keep in mind the client’s capabilities and frame them in a way that the student would. They don’t just try to make it look fancy by using complex words and phrases; they also want it to look genuine and impressive.
How is Write Right better than other similar service providers?
Several factors make Write Right unique and different from other content writing agencies. Some of them include-
- Quality content- Write Right provides its clients with high-quality content and keeps the satisfaction of its customers as its top priority.
- Deadlines– Write Right strictly sticks to the timeline and delivers its work before the deadline, unlike many other agencies that take your money and don’t deliver in time.
- Strategy– Write Right uses high-level tactics and a highly customized approach. They use a fluid strategy, which is specified below.
- Unique– The content provided by Write Right is unique and eye-catching! They understand how this system works and how they select the applicants. So, they frame your SOP accordingly.
Write Right’s high-level strategy
- Introduction– Write Right frames an appropriate and wondrous introduction of the candidate. It includes the name, background, age, country of residence, and several other candidate details. It also consists of some personal information that may be appropriate.
- Highlighting your Interests– The Universities not only want to know your academic scores but, they also want to understand you. They want to know what your interests and hobbies are and who you are as a person. Write Right highlights your traits in your SOP that help the admission committee understand you better.
- Summarizing your Work Experience– Previous work experience is also an essential determinant for your acceptance. Write Rights states all your experience that is relevant in the SOP.
- Stating the Academic Interests– The SOP also needs your academic interests to be mentioned. Strong reasons need to be given for why you are opting for a particular university or why you exactly want to study in that specific country.
- Goals– Mentioning your short and long-term goals shows that you have a direction that you want to follow that makes a good impression.
So, as you might have already understood, having a good quality visa SOP is crucial to get your Visa approved.
Now your search for a Visa SOP writing service is over! Get your high-quality SOPs written by professional writers! Choose Write Right!